If you or someone you know are interested in a Engineering (Industrial/ Electrical Controls) position forward your resume to our Human Resource Department at:
- Configures, tests, troubleshoots and calibrates process-control instrumentation, electrical devices, control panels and PLC systems.
- Works with electrical drawings and piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- Uses knowledge of the above items to generate customer quotes.
- Commissioning and start-up experience with instrumentation associated with PLCs/DCS.
- Read and interpret technical schematics, specifications and calibration procedures.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic theories and principles, writing specifications, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Advises operators of proper procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic test equipment and components.
- Informs appropriate management and line mechanics of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
- Uses electronic, hand, power, and pneumatic tools.
- Customizes units and makes adjustments or repairs according to written specifications.
- Maintains all work related equipment, passive load, test fixtures, etc.
- Maintains and writes work procedures and all related documentation for each task performed.
- Uses good communication skills to work closely with other team members to provide solutions in the area of electronic instrumentation and control system
- Minimum BS degree or equivalent in electronics / electronic technology or engineering.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years in design and layout of industrial control panels.
- Experience providing technical support in a manufacturing environment, Including wiring harness and general electrical / mechanical assembly technologies.
- Experience using field test instrumentation/equipment, i. thermocouples, RTD, volts, current, resistance, multi meters
- Be able to read and understand schematics. technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Strong multi-tasking skills. Completes several concurrent tasks in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization and follow up skills.
- Ability to be part of team and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
Guess who’s hiring? If you or somebody you know is looking for a career in any of the fields listed in our ad please forward us your resume to the email provided. No resume? No problem! Feel free to give us a call and let us know that you are interested in joining our team!
Please send your Resume in PDF or Word format to: